20 Oct 14:00 - 22 Oct 10:30 - Gaborone
AVANI Gaborone Resort & Casino
About Your Trip
Discover your wild side in Gaborone, Botswana, when you embark on an exciting African safari at the Mokolodi Nature Reserve. With more than 300 species of birds and 50 species of large mammals — including the endangered white rhinoceros — it’s the perfect place to explore native wildlife. Glimpse into the lives of these animals by following their tracks and enjoy the fun of trying to locate them by the signs they leave.
Back at the hotel, spend your leisure time relaxing by the pool or playing a game of squash. In the tranquil setting of the conservatory, get comfortable with a good book or cold drink. The Mahogany restaurant features a grand piano for a wonderful dining experience.
What we love:
• Take advantage of a complimentary round of golf at the nearby Gaborone Golf Club, an 18-hole African bushveld course.
• The adjacent casino means you don’t have to go far to try your luck at the slots, roulette or blackjack.
• After a day in the sun or a game of tennis, jump in the refreshing outdoor pool or cozy up in a poolside lounge chair.
Your DreamTrip includes 3 days and 2 nights in Gaborone, Botswana, as well as:
• Morning game drive at Mokolodi Nature Reserve; includes transportation and light snacks. See Additional Information for details.
• Complimentary round of golf (1 per stay).
• 10% discount at Mahogany restaurant.
• Complimentary, 24-hour Wi-Fi at the hotel.
• Complimentary, 24-hour access to the hotel fitness center.
• Complimentary ironing services for 2 items of clothing on the day of arrival.
• Welcome drink upon arrival (1 per person).
• Welcome reception with alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks and snacks.
• 2 breakfasts and 2 dinners.
• Airport transfers via the hotel shuttle bus.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Sir Seretse Khama International Airport (GBE), approximately 9 miles (14 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers via hotel shuttle bus only are included from:
Sir Seretse Khama International Airport (GBE) to the hotel on October 20, timing based on flight details provided.
The hotel to Sir Seretse Khama International Airport (GBE) on October 22, timing based on flight details provided.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details by September 20.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
Conveniently located in the city center of Gaborone, the AVANI Gaborone Hotel & Casino provides the perfect base for exploring. Walk around the National Botanical Garden and observe indigenous plants as well as historical buildings. A popular venue serving traditional Botswana cuisine is the Courtyard Restaurant located in Botswanacraft, a marketplace that sells unique handwoven baskets, pottery and traditional bushman crafts.
• 2 restaurants, 1 take-out deli, 2 bars.
• 1 outdoor pool.
• 24-hour fitness center.
• Squash and tennis courts.
• Direct access to Gaborone Golf Club.
• Complimentary airport shuttle.
• Complimentary self-parking.
AVANI Standard Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 twin beds. No extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
AVANI Superior Room accommodations with:
• 2 double beds. No extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
Both room types include:
• Bathroom with bathtub or shower.
• Electrical points (220V/110V).
• In-room telephone.
• Satellite television.
• Tea- and coffee-making facilities.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Checkout: 10:30 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
AVANI Gaborone Hotel & Casino
Plot 4727, Chuma Drive
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.
16 Dec 14:00 - 18 Dec 10:30
16 Dec 14:00 - 18 Dec 10:30
AVANI Gaborone Resort & Casino AVANI Gaborone Resort & Casino
About Your Trip Discover your wild side in Gaborone, Botswana, when you embark on an exciting African safari at the Mokolodi Nature Reserve. With more than 300 species of birds... ➧ More info